Here’s some examples:
- Creating a new responsive design from scratch
- Taking an existing template and making design amends
- Retrofitting a new responsive design to an existing layout*
- Creating visuals and design toolkits for another agency or in-house team to follow
*this is not always possible and depends largely on the platform the site is built on amongst other things.
A website design is more than just nice images, colour schemes, branding and calls to action. A good design process will guide you through a process that considers your end users as well as your business objectives and delivers a solution that provides a positive user experience and helps to generate results.
A typical process would involve:
- Design brief received
- Sitemap plan, feedback, amends etc.
- Responsive wireframe design – looking at structure and user journey
- User testing – post wireframes pre design
- User stories to use as test cases
- Design comps – for look and feel
- User testing post design
- Final designs delivered
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you.